Chloe weighed in at 11 pounds 11 ounces and has progressed on her growth chart from below 5% of where she should be to over 25%. She has really plumped-up! She's got the most beautiful chubby cheeks and thighs! On my visit this past weekend, I noticed that her hands were noticeably looser. Her fingers are not clinched as tight and it is much easier to spread out her fingers. Her arms are often down by her side now. She smiles, coos, and laughs, but it is almost impossible to catch it on camera.
Even though she is strapped to the wedge and wearing her splints, she continues to sleep six hours at night and has to be woken to begin the feeding schedule.





















Love the videos! I just got home from their house, and had to check the blog, I knew you would have some good stuff up! It is SO hard to get a pic of that sweet smile! I can see much more frequent trips to Fayetteville in my future!
ReplyDelete