Sunday, March 28, 2010

She's found her voice!

Chloe visited us this weekend and demostrated her latest verbal expressions! She grunts and expects you to grunt back. She also loves to "nananananan" or "mamamama" in a loud clear voice. While strolling in the mall with her Granddad, I could clearly hear her while I was inside a store. I was also able to locate the two of them inside a large department store with no difficulty. She was just precious, happy, and wanting everyone to hear what she had to say.

She's quite strong and able to pick up and manuever large toys. She can turn the pages in baby books and stays quite busy when surrounded by a variety of toys. She still doesn't put any weight on her arms, but she's improving. She rolls from either sidewithout hestitating. She isn't very fond of any food, but has figured out how to place food in her mouth and how to remove it from her mouth. She's still gaining weight - drinking 4 or 5 bottles a day in addition to what she does eat.

She's goes to ACH for checkup on Wednesday and should get the date and details for her surgery. Of course I'll post what we find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment