Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Fun

Chloe has had a very busy June and I've gotten behind on posting pictures.  In the next few posts I hope to catch up!    The big news this month was that Chloe will have a baby brother in early November.  Even though she's been insisting that "it" will be a baby sister, tonight she finally talked about "my baby brother."   She believes he should be named Triceratops.

Caroline and Chloe play at the Splash Park.  They had a fun weekend together at Chloe's house.
Boating with Melissa and Jeremy!!  That smile says it all!

After Vern spent a week with Chloe, Chloe declared Vern as her favorite puppy dog!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm super excited about Chloe's baby brother but I think I'll have to shorten his name to Tri if that's ok with her :)
    CONGRATS TO YOU TOO, GRAND BECK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chloe and parents for hosting us three crazy chicks from the hicks during our visit to Rogers. We had a wonderful time visiting, playing, and even eating! Congrats to all on the new baby, we are so very excited to meet him!

    ReplyDelete