Chloe had made a road trip from the hospital to her grandparent's house by noon today. The quick release was a welcome surprise to Dad and Mom. So far she has enjoyed life without monitors and nurses. She's already fashionable, wearing a pretty dress that her Great Grandmother made for her to wear on this special day. She's had two good feedings and enjoyed a very restful nap since she's been in the real world. Her parents are smiling - real smiles!!I can't think of a nicer way for Adam to celebrate Father's Day! We are all so excited and grateful that we aren't sure what to do. I'll update later on the plans for the real trip home!





















She is gorgeous!! What a memorable Father's Day!
ReplyDeleteWhat Great News! That just gives me a warm feeling inside and a smile on my face that I know can't be as wide as ya'lls! Congratulations! Love, Debi
ReplyDeleteHOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! I'm soooo happy and excited for Chloe and her Mama and daddy! I miss you Natty!!!! Chloe is sooo precious! Can't wait to see you all!
ReplyDeleteLove, CeCe
We are so happy for you guys!! We will be so glad to see you guys when you get home!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy y'all are going home! She looks so beautiful in that dress! I love it. Can't wait to see her again!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful!!! I am so happy :) I will be up there very soon!!
ReplyDelete