Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Three Weeks Old!

I wanted to report Chloe's weight at the three week mark, but I'm not exactly sure what it is!  We keep up with how many grams she gains each day, but I get lost in the conversion.  Adam says she is about 6 lb 4 oz.  Whoo what a big girl!!  She is working hard on this bottle-feeding but took a break to sleep through the 3 PM feeding and was upset from a shot at the next feeding.  

Her chromosome test was normal (YEA!), so now we are just waiting on some specific genetic tests. 

Mom and Dad continue to man the posts at the hospital.  At times, they are telling the nurses what Chloe needs, and have taken over many of the daily  duties.  The hospital is fantastic and we are very indebted to the doctors, nurses, and therapists for the care they continue to give to Chloe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment