Her mother says it is the worst and only big tantrum that Chloe has thrown and she threw it at me! Having not seen her in two weeks, I grabbed her up for a big hug and it did not suit her. She got red-faced mad and threw a fit. Even her mom's soothing didn't help and she finally settled down when she fell asleep(see picture). This is her first showing of spunk and it makes me proud! Actually, I think she was grumpy because she had gotten hot riding in her carseat, but I have accepted the blame and shame of her first fit.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Chloe gets Mad!
Her mother says it is the worst and only big tantrum that Chloe has thrown and she threw it at me! Having not seen her in two weeks, I grabbed her up for a big hug and it did not suit her. She got red-faced mad and threw a fit. Even her mom's soothing didn't help and she finally settled down when she fell asleep(see picture). This is her first showing of spunk and it makes me proud! Actually, I think she was grumpy because she had gotten hot riding in her carseat, but I have accepted the blame and shame of her first fit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment