Monday, July 25, 2011

Chloe spent the weekend with us and it was a Big-Stepping Time. After finding Elmo flipflops in the toy box and putting them on her feet, she told me she wanted to "big step."  (Big Stepping is walking holding someone's hands.) She just took off and we walked outside to show Grandad the big steps. At one point Vern (my dog) walked in front of her and she said,"hi vernie - I'm walking!" It was the first time I'd seen her ask to big step and show pride in walking. We stayed outside walking non-stop for over an hour!
Taking steps in Elmo flips.
One of the nice things about the weekend was we didn't have an agenda and just stayed home and did whatever Chloe wanted. She bossed me around all weekend-"Grandbec sit down" "Grandbec stand up" "Grandbec big step" "Grandbec up" "Grandbec DO it" and I had a blast discovering what she wanted.


Fun in the tub.
Napping after big stepping.

2 comments:

  1. Becky these Princess pictures are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grand Bec, You and Chloe are great! Take 3 big steps. Allen

    ReplyDelete