Sunday, July 17, 2011
Oh I haven't posted in awhile! I spent a few days with Chloe while I worked in her area. She is so much fun and seems to be a typical two-year old at times. She is smart enough to understand what is going on, but doesn't have any logic. We told her that Grandad was going to meet us at her house and she continually asked for him until we go there. It was as if she could convince us to change the answer by just repeating the question! She's had trouble sleeping and asks for any and everything to avoid going to bed (or back to bed in the middle of the night.) She is quick to throw a fit but is just discovering what the boundaries are. She speaks in sentences-this morning on the phone she told me she at been "in a boat on the water" yesterday. She showed me how she splashed and said she was with Jeremy and Melissa. It struck me as the first time she has told me enough to actually communicate information without her mother helping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment