Monday, February 20, 2012
Chloe and I had a birthday party for her Moma! Chloe was excused early from daycare so we could make the party a surprise. This was quite an adventure as it was the first time for us to go shopping without moma. Chloe was quite tickled with her carseat being in Granbec's car. She carefully selected some nail polish and a candle for her mother's present. I'm quite sure she had her own nails in mind when she picked the sparkling purple polish! After the shopping trip, we went home to decorate. Chloe helped decide where the baloons were to be placed and she placed the napkins and Skittles on the table. She put hats on the table and selected a headband with a foil flower and feathers for herself. I held her up in her closet so she could select something to wear. As I made suggestions, she would say, "no Granbec that's not for a birthday!" She picked a smocked dress with "no sleeves" and was very certain that her selection was perfect for a birthday party. (Chloe insists that all her long sleeves are rolled or pushed up above her elbows, so it wasn't surprising that she chose a sleeveless dress!) After putting party scarves on the dogs, we were ready for Moma to come home. Check out the videos to see her excitement and love for her moma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment